By J. J. Liou, A. Ortiz-Conde, F. Garcia-Sanchez (auth.)
Analysis and layout of MOSFETs: Modeling, Simulation, and ParameterExtraction is the 1st ebook committed totally to a large spectrum of study and layout matters regarding the semiconductor gadget known as metal-oxide semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET). those concerns comprise MOSFET equipment physics, modeling, numerical simulation, and parameter extraction. The dialogue of the appliance of equipment simulation to the extraction of MOSFET parameters, akin to the brink voltage, powerful channel lengths, and sequence resistances, is of specific curiosity to all readers and gives a invaluable studying and reference software for college kids, researchers and engineers.
Analysis and layout of MOSFETs: Modeling, Simulation, and ParameterExtraction, commonly referenced, and containing greater than a hundred and eighty illustrations, is an cutting edge and necessary new publication on MOSFETs layout technology.
Read Online or Download Analysis and Design of Mosfets: Modeling, Simulation and Parameter Extraction PDF
Best analysis books
This article offers the elemental techniques and methods of actual research for college students in all of those components. It is helping one strengthen the power to imagine deductively, examine mathematical events and expand rules to a brand new context. just like the first 3 variations, this version keeps an analogous spirit and common method with addition examples and enlargement on Logical Operations and Set conception.
It is a reprinting of a e-book initially released in 1978. at the moment it used to be the 1st booklet near to homogenization, that's the asymptotic research of partial differential equations with swiftly oscillating coefficients, and as such it units the level for what difficulties to think about and what the way to use, together with probabilistic equipment.
This publication explores the connection among dialog research and utilized linguistics, demonstrating how the research of institutional speak can give a contribution to specialist perform. With a foreword through Paul Drew, the center of the gathering brings jointly researchers from a variety of utilized parts, facing subject matters resembling language impairment and speech treatment, scientific basic perform, retailing, cross-cultural education, radio journalism, larger schooling and language educating and studying.
- Leçons sur les fonctions entières (French Edition)
- Dritter Band: Analysis · Grundlagen der Mathematik · Physik Verschiedenes: Nebst Einer Lebensgeschichte (German Edition)
- After Oedipus: Shakespeare in Psychoanalysis by Julia Reinhard Lupton (1993-04-22)
- Policy Implementation in Federal and Unitary Systems: Questions of Analysis and Design
- Linear Operators in Hilbert Spaces, 1st Edition
Additional resources for Analysis and Design of Mosfets: Modeling, Simulation and Parameter Extraction
CHAPTER 1. 0 EC > .!. , x direction) at the source and drain junctions for a long-channel MOSFET simulated using twodimensional device simulator MICROTEC. 3 Ilm. 1 V (linear region), and VBS = 0 (no body effect). The same device make-up and bias conditions will be used in Figs. 20. 0 At Source (y=3Jlm) EC E·1 ....... 5 - > Q) >0- .... 1m) EC ....... 5 -> Q) >0- Cl .... --- -- .... 14 : The same energy band diagram presented in Fig. 6 but for a vertical distance up to 40 /lm using a logarithmic scale.
It is worth pointing out that the effective channel length LetT is smaller than the mask channel length Lm but larger than the metallurgical channel length defined by the drain and source junctions (see Fig. 11). 67). 68) lJISL lJISo + €s J F(t\f,V=O) dt\f - €s o J F(t\f,V=V DS) dt\f ] o where t\fs(Y = Ys) :: t\fso and t\fs(Y = Yd) :: t\fSL. This model is also valid for longchannel MOSFETs under all inversion conditions. , the charge-sheet model) [44-46]. 69) where ~s = ~(x = 0-), ~Sd= ~(x = 0+), Q.
74) q N L 23/2 - + A 3D ( (PW SL q NA L D 2 1/2 ( (PWSL - - 1)3/2 - (PWso 1)1/2 - (PWSo - - 1)3/2 ) 1)112 ) ] This model, which is also valid for long-channel MOSFETs under all inversion conditions, has an error of 5 % or less compared the Pao-Sah counterpart. 4 Strong inversion model The drain current models discussed above can be simplified under the strong inversion condition. In this case, the surface band bending increases very little with increasing gate bias, as has been illustrated in Fig.